Homemade mango banana ice cream recipe by Bridgit Dcosta.
- Mango and Banana puree 1 cup
- Condensed milk 1 tin – as per your sweetness
- 200ml fresh cream
- Blend banana and mango to make puree.
- Blend milkmaid and fresh cream
- Mix the puree in to the milkmaid fresh cream mixture.
- Deep freeze it for 3 to4hrs and
- Mix it with spoon or wooden spatula. Do not use a blender at this point.
- Deep freeze again for more than 4hrs.
The ice cream is ready to serve.
Bridgit Dcosta is a happy mom to her 1.6 year son. A nurse in private children’s hospital Goa who is on sabbatical. She loves to try new dishes, started cooking after her mother in law and husband encouraged her a lot. She is happy to cook healthy and nutritious food her son.