Here’s another awesome toddlers recipe from Athira Vibineesh. She is gonna share with us her baby’s yummy evening snack.
Athira Vibineesh is a housewife as well as a mother of 1.4 years old boy. She is a MBA graduate and now residing outside India and taking care of her husband and son. She loves cooking and as her baby is a picky eater, she always tries to make new variety dishes for him.
- Grated carrot – 2 tsp
- Coconut – 2 tsp
- Boiled milk – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- On a hot pan put some ghee and add carrot.
- Sauté it for 1 minute. Then add coconut and milk. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Take a bowl and add egg and the cooked mixture along with the sugar and cardamom powder.
- Beat well/li>
- On a hot pan put 1 tsp ghee and add the mixture.
- Cook both sides. Yummy carrot omelette is ready…