As a mother, it’s important that you choose the best for your baby. Massaging the baby, especially before bath must be included in your daily ritual.
Massaging has got its benefits – from growth and development of your baby to sound sleep and much more. Born with super soft skin, to maintain the softness and glow of baby’s skin, finding the right product is an important part of mother’s care.
Today I like to review Himalaya Baby Massage Oil, which is enriched with Olive Oil and Winter Cherry.
Pure, mild and gentle baby oil. Olive Oil and Winter Cherry nourish the skin with vitamins and improve the skin tone. Aloe Vera moisturises the skin. Hypoallergenic, no harmful chemicals. Daily massage has been shown to increase overall growth and development.
Olive Oil: It has Vitamin E that nourishes the skin. Most of the mothers use olive oil for their baby and they didn’t have any problem at all. However, research has shown since it contains high oleic acid which is not good for eczematous skin. But I know a mother who swears by olive oil for her baby’s sensitive skin.
Winter Cherry (Ashwaghanda) as per Himalaya: As I read about Ashwagandha, I came to know it has got many skin benefits. Anti-bacterial, anti-oxidants, anti- inflammatory, moisturising, can speed up skin healing process.
Other ingredients are Aloe Vera, Country Mallow, Khus Grass.
- The oil is NOT based on mineral oil. Mineral oil is very bad for your baby. It can clog the pores of skin and not remove the toxins.
- Himalaya Baby Massage Oil is light and keeps up the moisture, leaving the skin soft and non-greasy.
- The first thing I loved about this product is the smell. Your baby will smell good all the time.
- Hypoallergenic and no harmful chemicals. (Since baby’s fingers can end up in mouth)
- Comes in white plastic bottle with good packaging. Easy to carry.
- Affordable and easily available.
Can’t think of any!
Priced at Rs 90 for 100 ml and Rs 165 for 200 ml
You can buy it from here and also on any online store or from your local store.