Recipe by Aakanksha Grover.
- 8-10 mushrooms uncapped
- 250gm paneer/cottage cheese
- 1/2bell pepper (any color)
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder a pinch
- Oil to spray on baking sheet
- Cheese (optional)
- Uncap the mushrooms . Make sure they don’t break .scrape from inside
- Grate paneer .Finely chop the bell pepper , add salt red chilli powder
- fill the mushroom caps with the paneer mixture
- put it on a baking tray already greased
- top it with cheese ( optional )
- Preheat the oven at 350 deg for 10 minutes
- bake it at high 350deg for 10-12 minutes
The baked mushrooms are ready !! You can do variations in filling . For small kids below 1 year of age do not add salt and cheese .
My 6 year old , 10 month old enjoyed the taste !! Taste bhi health bhi !!
Aakanksha Grover is happily married and has 2 kids. She got married in 2007 and had her first child in 2008 and the second in 2014. She has been a foodie all her life. She loved to see her mom and sisters cook from where she started to learn how to cook.
Her passion of cooking forced her to choose her higher education in something related to the same. She graduated and post graduated in Home Science from Lady Irwin College Delhi University, after which she worked as a home science teacher in a very reputed school of Delhi.
Now because of her husbands work she resides outside India and is working as a full time mom which gave her opportunities of trying healthy nutritious food for kids toddlers and babies.
She is more than happy to share her recipes with us.