Many parents are a huge fan of Himalaya products these days especially for babies because of its ayurvedic ingredients.
This review is about Himalaya Diaper Rash cream which I used for my baby.
Product claims and description
Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream is the product of Himalaya herbal health care.The Product claims that
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Heals rashes
- Relieves pain
- 100% herbal actives(ayurvedic proprietary medicine)
- Hypoallergenic. No harmful chemicals
- Aloe vera :helps in healing wounds , dermatitis
- Zinc calx : zinc act as a barrier between the skin and the diaper environment, So helps to keep it dry and heal rashes.it has got antiseptic property also
- Almond oil : contains Vitamin A, softens skin
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree : anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties.
Price & Quantity :
- Rs.50 /- for 20gms.
- Rs 85/- for 50gms.
Each gram contains extracts of: Kumari (Aloe vera) 200mg , Pdr.Yashada Bhasma (Zinc calx) 25mg, Oils :Vatada (Prunus amygdalus) 9 mg, Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) 0.5mg, Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) 0.5mg Other Ingredients: Methylparaben IP, Propylparaben IP.
- Helps prevent rashes.
- safe to use
- Can be used daily since no hydrocortisone
- Affordable price and available easily
- Anti fungal property of five leaved chaste tree(vitex negundo) helps in preventing yeast diaper rash also
- Good packaging and is handy
Didn’t find any till now
No diaper rash for my baby after using Himalaya diaper rash cream even when using diaper for a long time. It is really effective in preventing rash and also on not so severe rashes. i would recommend it to others and for sure repurchase it .It is really effective and safe to use
pic courtesy 1: www.bullockkart.in