Diaper rash is common in babies at some stage or the other. Using diapers for a long time, not changing the diapers as soon as it gets dirty or wet, allergic to the diaper brand or frequent bowel movements can be the cause of rashes. To prevent diaper rash the best possible remedy is to keep your baby’s bottom clean and dry. And using a diaper rash cream before the next nappy time. Diaper rash cream acts as a barrier between the baby’s bottom and diaper.This review is about Himalaya Diaper Rash cream that I used for my baby.
Product claims and description
The Product claims that it,
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Heals rashes
- Relieves pain
- Contains herbal actives
- Aloe vera :helps in healing wounds and dermatitis
- Zinc calx : zinc acts as a barrier between the skin and the diaper environment, So helps to keep it dry and heal rashes. It has got antiseptic antibacterial property also
- Almond oil : contains Vitamin A, softens and moisturizes skin
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree : anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties.
Himalaya Diaper rash cream Review
Price &Quantity :
- 55 /- for 20gms.
- Rs 95/- for 50gms.
Each gram contains extracts of: Kumari (Aloe vera) 200mg ,Pdr.YashadaBhasma (Zinc calx) 25mg, Oils :Vatada (Prunusamygdalus) 9 mg, Nirgundi (Vitexnegundo) 0.5mg, Manjishta (Rubiacordifolia) 0.5mg ,phenoxyethanol,methylisothiozolinone
- Help prevent diaper rashes.
- safe to use
- It can be used daily since no hydrocortisone
- Affordable price and easily available
- Anti-fungal property of five leaved chaste tree(vitexnegundo) helps in preventing yeast diaper rash also
- Good packaging and is handy
Didn’t find any!
I have used Himalaya diaper rash cream for my son. It is effective in preventing rashes, makes skin soft and moisturized. I would recommend it to other moms and for sure, repurchase it .It is really effective and safe to use as there is no hydrocortisone .For better result, try to use it before each nappy time or whenever the symptoms or rash starts to appear.
You can buy it here